We are opening up the St. Nicholas Church Hall, this Saturday 12th March and Sunday 13th March to receive donations for the Central Bedfordshire Ukrainian Appeal from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on both days. Items that are urgently are listed below.
- Baby products, nappies, wipes, formula
- Food – consisting of dried goods, ideally items like pot noodles, energy drinks and energy bars – the items have to come boxed, bagged or packaged, not individual items or half empty open boxes
- ALL medical supplies – painkillers, Calpol, kids painkillers, cough syrups, specialist medical equipment, bandages, dressings, antiseptic products, first aid kits – we will take out of date first aid and have this checked by a specialist before sending
- Toiletries – sanitary products for women (tampons & pads), shower gel, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste – no half empty bottles can be accepted and must be in original packaging (no toilet paper required).
- Handwarmers, foil blankets (space blankets)
- Torches, candles, batteries, yoga mats, blankets sleeping bags and matches (no duvets, no bedding)
- Dry or tinned pet food (no cat litter)
If you have any access to specialist military or medical items then please message me or text me at 07903072076
Please box items separately by category and label clearly.
Thank you! Emily & Kasha